The basic service Casabella's breakfasts consists of:
- Hot or cold milk,
- Double espresso coffee in a larger cup (Lavazza Blue Top Selection 100% Arabica, regular or decaffeinated) and/or american coffee, with sugar and a large variety of honeys
- Cappuccino or hot chocolate in different types and brands,
- Tea, in a large variety of flavors (classic, lemon, green, white, Indian, smoked)
- Bread, offered to you in different types (home-made or French baguettes), portioned and frozen to preserve its flavor, and toasted at the moment), confectionery and land biscuits
- A variety of cereal and fresh yogurt of South Tyrol
- Jams of season (many types on each table (strawberry, peach or apricot, blueberries, orange slices) with assorted butters (Italian or foreign production)
- Fruit juice with orange / lemon / carrot, grapefruit or pineapple flavor
The Casabella’s breakfasts, included in the room rate, are usually served to you between 8.00 and 10.00 o’clock a.m.
They are served in the lounge, on the mezzanine floor of the house, facing to the outdoor terrace that overlooks the garden.
The basic service is on your table with extensive buffet integration.
On the buffet you will also find seasonal fruit of your choice, pitted prunes, Nutella, barley, Ovomaltina, packaged cheese in a wide range of tastes and brand (Italian and foreign).
We will also suggest you some of our special preparation of your choice. Some of them are listed here, just to give an example:
- Ricotta with pine honeydew, raisins and mint leaves,
- Fresh goat cheese with extra virgin olive oil, pink pepper and cherry tomatoes with basil leaves,
- Seasoned tomini on a bed of pear or fig jam with fresh salad,
- Homemade or pastry cakes, served with unsweetened whipped cream and fresh fruit,
- Boiled eggs, omelette, fried eggs, with addition of fresh vegetables, “ciliegini” tomatoes, bacon, parmesan or mozzarella,
- "Caprese": tomato, mozzarella and basil.