Casabella's breakfasts are served between 8 am and 10 AM in the new veranda or solar greenhouse, on the mezzanine floor of the house, in the middle of the garden. The basic service is at the table, with extensive integration of buffet proposals.
Casabella's breakfasts consist of:
• hot and / or cold milk, espresso coffee (Lavazza Top Selection Black 100% Arabica, normal or decaffeinated) or American coffee, cappuccino or chocolate, sweet or bitter, tea in a wide range of flavors, fresh or toasted bread of different types, normal or wholemeal rusks and local biscuits, fresh yogurt and various cereals, seasonal jams with assorted butters (of Italian or foreign production), fruit juices (orange or ACE).
• On the buffet you will also always find seasonal fruit of your choice, pitted prunes, Nutella, soluble barley, packaged cheeses.
• Offer of the day in ham, bacon and cheeses.
At your choice among those of the day some special house preparations,
We list a few, by way of example:
fresh goat cheese with extra virgin olive oil, cherry tomatoes in pink pepper and basil leaves, ricotta with fir honeydew, hard-boiled eggs, homemade cakes, or pastries.
You can also have, on request and with supplement:
- A la coque eggs, omelettes, fried eggs, with addition of fresh vegetables, cherry tomatoes, bacon, Parmesan cheese or mozzarella.
- "Caprese" : tomato, mozzarella and basil.
The stay without breakfast will be discounted if granted at the time of booking. Those who book with the "room only" - formula can still ask, one day in advance, to access the breakfast service (Details on the "Prices" page).