The Casabella’s breakfasts, included in the room rate, are usually served to you between 8.00 and 10.00 o’clock a.m.
- Hot or cold milk,
- Double espresso coffee in a larger cup (Lavazza Blue Top Selection 100% Arabica, regular or decaffeinated) and/or american coffee, with sugar and a large variety of honeys
- Cappuccino or hot chocolate in different types and brands,
- Tea, in a large variety of flavors (classic, lemon, green, white, Indian, smoked)
- Bread, offered to you in different types (home-made or French baguettes), portioned and frozen to preserve its flavor, and toasted at the moment), confectionery and land biscuits
- A variety of cereal and fresh yogurt of South Tyrol
- Jams of season (many types on each table (strawberry, peach or apricot, blueberries, orange slices) with assorted butters (Italian or foreign production)
- Fruit juice with orange / lemon / carrot, grapefruit or pineapple flavor
On the buffet you will also find seasonal fruit of your choice, pitted prunes, Nutella, barley, Ovomaltina, packaged cheese in a wide range of tastes and brand (Italian and foreign).
We will also suggest you some of our special preparation of your choice. Some of them are listed here, just to give an example:
- Ricotta with pine honeydew, raisins and mint leaves,
- Fresh goat cheese with extra virgin olive oil, pink pepper and cherry tomatoes with basil leaves,
- Seasoned tomini on a bed of pear or fig jam with fresh salad,
- Homemade or pastry cakes, served with unsweetened whipped cream and fresh fruit,
- Creative preparations of seasonal and exotic fresh fruits, or dried fruits, with the surprise of goat's milk ice cream flavor of vanilla, of our territory, or other greediness presented to you that day in total free choice of the chef.
Several italian brunch menues, which could be served to you at times different from the morning, might be available in the paper or on request, and subjected to a specific agreement.